Welcome

This is just a part of who I am. Thoughts hitting the wall and finding cracks to stick in. This is about a life moving around. A life in motion.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Cleaning

Today I have the chance to work around the house... mostly in the area of my room. It is certainly not a joyous thing to go through all of my things and look back over the years that I have had in this country. Its not sad though. I am finding so many smiles in the little pieces of paper with tiny memories of times past. Of connections lost, and of friendships gained. Its really easy to get nostalgic going through all of these things. But. I prefer to not think of everything through the eyes of me looking back to the times past, but rather forward to the experiences that will be gained, the friends I will make, the ones I will never loose. All of these things hold little memories of times I laughed and cried. In some ways I feel like I am choosing if I want to keep or get rid of parts of me. But the object is not the memory. The object does not hold my thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment